The work of the AGCK
- The AGCK encourages theological discussion and the exchange of information between member churches
- It examines possibilities for joint action in the field of Christian Unity and undertakes networking activities
- The AGCK represents the common concerns of members to third parties and disseminates information.
- It advises member churches and mediates in cases of differences of opinion
- The AGCK is involved in the formation and continued support of regional and cantonal ecumenical councils.